Monday, October 18, 2010

Extreme Chocolate Cupcakes


Today is a really great national food holiday because it is national chocolate cupcake day. Therefore, I figured the best way to celebrate it is with an extreme chocolate cupcake. When it came to making these I didnt use any special recipe. All I did was use a chocolate cake mix and a can of chocolate frosting. The only special thing I did was the choocolate decorations that I made to put on the tops of the cupcakes. To do those I used melting chocolate, which I placed in a bag with one of the corners snipped off. I then layed out a piece of wax paper on a cookie sheet and began making random designs with the chocolate. I let them harden for a while and then I placed one on each of the cupcakes. Everyone in my house thought they came out really nice and I hope everyone at my job likes them too because I am bringing them to work today so they can enjoy these extreme chocolate cupcakes on national chocolate cupcake day.
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails