Monday, January 3, 2011

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Marshmallow Sandwiches


A while back, while shopping at the grocery store, I came across the chocolate covered pretzel sandwiches with a york peppermint patty center. So I decided why don't I try to do something similar at home. I looked at in my pantry and I saw that I had a jar of marshmallow cream (sad thing is I couldn't remember why I had it and what I intended on using it for). But anyways I decided that I will put some of the marshmallow cream between two pretzels and dip that in chocolate. They were such a hit everyone devoured them up. Since they were so good that Tomas sister Monika made a batch as well and of course those were gone in no time as well. Well I hope you enjoy them as much as we did. Also there wasn't a exact amount made in each batch. WE just made them until we ran of chocolate. Therefore the results will vary. Enjoy :)
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Marshmallow Sandwiches
Bag of pretzel twist or checker squares
1 jar of marshmallow cream
1 bag of dipping milk chocolate
2 tablespoons white chocolate chips melted, optional
Take two pretzels and place a decent amount of marshmallow cream between the two pretzels. wipe off any excess cream that comes out or push back in. Melt the chocolate in the microwave according to package directions. Take the pretzel sandwiches and dip, using a fork. and cover the entire pretzel sandwich. Transfer to a parchment lined cookie sheet and let set. Swirl white chocolate over tops if you desire. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails