Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookie Cups

I have a new obsession lately, and that obsession happens to be mint chocolate chip. I don't know where it started but I cannot get enough of it. I am already on my second tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream and different recipes keep running through my head on what I can do to create the flavor of mint chocolate chip. One of those recipes happen to be the one I am sharing right now. I found a bag of Nestle Toll House Dark Chocolate and Mint Morsels and I thought that they would be perfect for my addiction. Well I was right they came out pretty good. There was one small issue though. That problem was some of the cookies came out dry, but that was my own fault because I left the first batch in there two long because I didn't know if they were done or not. So if you make them, then take them out when the timer goes off and not any longer.
Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Cookie Cups

2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels

1/8 cup white chocolate chips melted


Preheat the oven to 325° F. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Drop by well-rounded tablespoons into an ungreassed mini muffin pans.Gently push your thumb down the centers of the cookie creating a well. Bake for 12 -15 minutes. Remove and drop some of the morsels into each of the wells that you previously made. If the well is no longer visible, then gently press your thumb down the center again. Using a fork and butter knife gently lift the cookies out of the pan and transfer to a cooling rack. Drizzle some melted white chocolate across the tops. Serve and enjoy. :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails