Friday, October 8, 2010

Super Mario Bros Cake


This Would have to be one of the funnest cakes I have made in a while. When I was asked to make the Super Mario cake I got so excited that I started to draw it out right away. Well while I was drawing it out I happened to be babysitting at the time and the little boy I watch started to draw the Mario characters as well. When I came back to babysit a couple of days later I saw that he ended up drawing dozens of Mario pictures and he was so excited to share them with me. His drawings were very cute and I loved how much I influenced him to draw them. When it came time to make the actual cake I had a lot of fun, so much fun I started singing the theme song in my head, which is still playing in my head as I write. I really enjoyed making this cake and how colorful it came out. Because of the cake I now want to play a game of Mario, which I might just have to do when I get of work today. :)




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This cake is amazing! Old school, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The very cute and much advertised game is Kinectimals. This is great fun for children of all ages. Domino QQ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails