Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Butterfinger Pancakes

OMG!!!! This has to be my new favorite way to eat my pancakes. I use to love chocolate chip pancakes, but now I am in love with Butterfinger pancakes. My friend Jeni first introduced me to these pancakes when she took me to this new breakfast restaurant in Fresno called Batter Up. She highly recommended that I get the Butterfinger pancakes, I did and they were amazing. They were so good I decided that I need to learn to make them myself that way I can make them all the time. Now these pancakes may not be the most nutritious breakfast to eat, but they are so good that they are worth having once in a while, especially on special occasions. :)

Butterfinger Pancakes

Pancake mix
1 cup crushed Butterfingers (or more if desired :)

Follow the directions on the back of the pancake box to make batter. Fold in the crushed Butterfingers. Preheat a lightly greased skillet. Pour the butterfinger batter in to the skillet depending on what size pancakes you want to make. When the edges look cooked flip the pancake over and cook on the other side until finished. Remove the pancake to a plate. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle some crushed Butterfinger pieces on top. Serve and enjoy :)


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm not usually a big breakfast eater, but for these I will have to make an exception! I can imagine for fantastic these are. Butterfingers are in my top 5 favorite candies. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine a more delicious breakfast! Just add some bacon or turkey sausage and you've got it made! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made these for dinner and OMG! best thing ever... Now if they would just make Butterfinger coffee creamer life would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is how I would combine a pancake with a "Fun Size" Butterfinger bar (either half the bar or the whole bar): I would soak the pancake (without toppings) in milk amounting to less than 1/4 of a cup before putting the bar on top of it and crushing it with a spoon before microwaving them for about 25 seconds.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails