Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pomegranate Champagne

It has been a while since my last post. I have been so busy I had no time to make anything or even post it if I did. So once again I missed out on a lot of great national food holidays, which I love celebrating. So to get back into the spirit today I will be celebrating national cranberry day. I wish I could be sharing a great cranberry sauce recipe for Thanksgiving, but unfortunately I don't have one because my sister makes the cranberry sauce every year, which is delicious. Instead I am going to share one of my favorite drinks, which is very versatile. This tasty drink is pomegranate champagne and since today is national cranberry day I placed a few frozen cranberries on top for a festive touch and it also keeps it chill. Well I hope you have a wonderful national cranberry day. :)
Pomegranate Champagne
1 bottle of your favorite champagne (mine is the Spumante and Moscato one put out by Barefoot)
1 bottle of flavored syrup ( I love the Pomegranate one put out by Monin)
Pour yourself a glass of champagne. Add about a tablespoon of the flavored syrup. Gently stir it. Add a few frozen cranberries on top if you like. Since you will have more champagne leftover after one drink, then go ahead and make yourself another glass and enjoy. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails