Wednesday, November 10, 2010

National Vanilla Cupcake Day


The only thing special about my post today is that today in national vanilla cupcake day. So I couldn't help but make a vanilla cupcake to celebrate this holiday. I have a pretty busy day today, so I didn't want to make a complicated or time consuming cupcake. Therefore I kind of cheated by buying a French vanilla cake mix. I did however make my own butter cream frosting, which I posted the recipe for a while back. I didn't want to do too much when it came to decorating so I just put the frosting in a piping bag and used a frosting tip #2D to frost the cupcake. To top it off I used harvest color sprinkles for decorating. Well I hope you have a great national vanilla cupcake day. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails