Tuesday, November 30, 2010

M&M Pancakes


What melts in your mouth and not your hands? M&M's of course. Those colorful candy coated chocolate bites are perfect inside many recipes, but have you ever tried them in your pancakes? Ever since I made Butterfinger pancakes I decided that I wanted to get creative and make different types of fun pancakes, with M&M pancakes being one of them. I don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It is basically the same thing as chocolate chip pancakes, but more colorful. I still added chocolate chips to the batter because I didn't want to over power the pancakes with too many M&M's, but feel free to add more M&M's if you like. Well I hope you enjoy these fun pancakes and I can't wait to share the next fun pancakes I am going to make I just have to decided what I am going to do next. So many possibilities out there :)
M&M Pancakes
Pancake mix
Bag of M&M's
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Prepare the pancake mix according to the directions on the package. Preheat a lightly greased skillet. Pour the batter in the skillet depending on what size pancake you want to make. Sprinkle a desired amount of M&M's and chocolate chips on top of the pancakes. When edges look cooked flip the pancake over and cook on the other side until pancake is fully cooked and no longer doughy. Remove from skillet and place on a plate. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle some M&M's on top. Enjoy. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails