Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fried Ravioli



Today's national food holiday is national fast food day. I didn't make a food that you would be able to get at your local fast food joints, I did however make something that is fried. I ended up making fried ravioli for me and Tomas, which happened to be the first time I made them for him. My mom use to make these at her parties all the time, which is how I learned how to make them. They are best served warm with some marinara sauce fr dipping. But let me warn you now, they are so good that you will have to keep making them because the plate will be empty before you know it. :)
Fried Ravioli
1 package already made refrigerated cheese ravioli
About 1/2 cup canola oil for frying
Marinara sauce
Heat the oil in a skillet over a medium high heat. When the oil is hot, gently drop a few ravioli at a time into the skillet. Cook 15 seconds on each side or cook until they turn a nice golden brown. Transfer the ravioli to a paper towel lined plate. Continue until all the ravioli is cooked. Serve warm with marinara sauce and enjoy. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails