Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pancakes

It has been almost a week since my last post and there are a couple of reasons for this. The first being that I have been so busy that I have been too tired to do anything. The second reason I haven't posted anything is because I had no camera. Some how the camera ended up inside the recliner and when my boyfriend Tomas went to sit down he heard a crack and saw that the cameras screen was now busted. So without a camera I had no motivation to make anything because if I wanted to take a picture I had to ask his sister Monika if I could use her camera. Well the camera will no longer be an issue because Tomas bought us a new camera which I absolutely love. So I guess it was a good thing my first camera broke because this camera is so much better.
Well anyways enough of my story and more about Chocolate Chip Pancakes. I know this is nothing special and everyone probably knows how to make this, but I thought I would share this with everyone because it happens to be one of my favorite things to eat for breakfast. I think the reason I like it so much is because it is like eating a giant soft chocolate chip cookie. It may not be the most nutritious breakfast, but it sure is yummy. Now when I make them I use pancake mix because it is usually just me that eats them, but you can also make them from scratch if you prefer. So I hope you enjoy eating my favorite breakfast. :)
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Pancake mix
Chocolate chips
Follow the directions on the package of pancake mix. Heat a large skillet to a medium heat. When the skillet is warm enough, pour a little of the pancake batter into the skillet. Sprinkle the top of the pancakes with a desired amount of chocolate chips (I use a lot because I love chocolate). Flip the pancakes after a couple of minutes or when they start turning a golden brown on the bottom. Cook a couple of more minutes or until that side is a golden brown and then transfer to a plate. Dust with powder sugar and enjoy. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails