Saturday, May 29, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups




I have been thinking about these cookies for a couple of days now, and today was the first time I had the time to actually make them. When I went into the kitchen to start making them I ran into a small dilemma, I was out of flour and brown sugar. After debating if I should go to the store or not, I finally decided that I should go. So I loaded my puppies into the car and we took a mall road trip. Well anyways let me talk about the cookie. This delicious cookie is very easy to make. All you need is a miniature cupcake pan, chocolate chips, and your favorite peanut butter cookie recipe (or you can use the one I provided below). I hope you enjoy this yummy treat. :)




Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
1¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
¾ (1 ½ sticks) cup butter
½ cup sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside. Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a mixer until creamy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time. Drop by rounded tablespoons into an ungreased miniature cupcake pan. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and place a small amount of chocolate chips into the center of each cookie cup. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Enjoy.
Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails