Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pink Carnation Cupcakes

I hope all you mothers out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am not technically a mother, however, I am a mother to my three beautiful puppies. So my boyfriend and my puppies got me roses; one from each of them to show me that they love me. The way I received them was really sweet. When my boyfriend came home he fastened the bouquet to one of their necks and had them come in and give them to me. I thought it was so sweet and cute. To capture the moment I tried taking some photos of my puppies with the roses, which was very difficult to do (you can see some of the photos below).
Well not only was it Mother's Day this weekend, it was also my boyfriends sisters birthday (whom is also my roommate and best friend). Therefore, I thought it would be nice if I made her some pretty cupcakes. I thought it would be pretty, as well as simple if i just frost the tops with chocolate frosting and then make a pink carnation and place on top. I thought they came out pretty cute and Monika thought so too. :)

Here is a close up of one of the carnations.


Here is Tommy sniffing the Roses he got me for Mother's Day


And here is Bebe smelling the flowers .


And here is my Kevin. I couldn't get him to take a pictures with the flowers, he kept running away from them.











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails