Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Garlic Lemon Chicken


I am always looking for easy and delicious chicken recipes that my boyfriend and I will love. I actually came across this one over a couple of years ago, but I do not remember exactly where I found it. Knowing me it probably came from allrecipes.com or possibly some magazine I browsed through one day. Now the original recipe was actually called Garlic Lime Chicken and I have always prepared it with lime, but when I made this the other day I was out of lime so I decided to try using lemon instead. It actually came out pretty good this way too. So you can try either way depending on what ingredients you have on you. Either way I hope you enjoy this easy and delicious chicken recipe as much as we do. :)
Garlic Lemon Chicken
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
½ cup butter
Desired amount of diced garlic
1 lemon

1. Mix flour, salt, and pepper together in a re-sealable plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag and shake to coat. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 3-4 minutes, until it starts to change color. Sauté coated chicken strips with butter and garlic for 10-15 minutes, until cooked through and juices run clear.
3. Squeeze lemon over chicken. Serve hot

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails