Thursday, May 13, 2010

Failed Brownie Bites

Not everything always comes out perfect in the kitchen. Therefore I decided that it would be fun if I shared the things that I made that did not turn out so well. This would be my failed attempt at making brownie bites. I have been wanting to make these for a few days now, unfortunately they didn't come out the way I expected. The problem is that I didn't grease the pan enough and I filled each section with to much batter, causing them to cook over their ledge, making them difficult to cut out of the pan. The good thing is this is not a total fail because they still taste good,it is just that they do not look to presentable. So at least they don't have to go in the trash because somebody will eat them, if they can get them out of the pan :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails