Monday, May 3, 2010

Double Chocolate Chip Cookies

When I was organizing my cabinets the other day I came across a bag of white chocolate chips. So I started to think about the many things that I can do with them. I narrowed it down to two different things. I was either going to make cookies or brownies. I debated back and forth while I was at work today and I still did not know which one I wanted to make. When I got home from work I sat down and checked a couple of things on my Facebook and when I was finished with that I started to debate about which one I was going to make again. Next thing you know I woke up and it was dark outside; somehow I fell asleep while thinking about what I was going to make. I must have been very tired because I never take a nap after work because I get off after 6PM. Well the nap must have helped because I finally decided that I would make some double chocolate chips cookies. I must have dreamed about them or something :)
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
¾ cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 cups (12oz package) white chocolate chips

Preheat the oven 375ºF. Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt together in a small bowl; set aside. Beat together in a mixer the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Beat in the eggs until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the flour mixture. Stir in the white chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until puffed. Transfer to a wire rack and cool. Enjoy :)
I got this recipe from Nestle Toll House Best-loved cookies book.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails