Sunday, May 23, 2010

Marshmallow Flower Cupcakes

I was really bored the other night, therefore I decided that I wanted to make some cupcakes for work. I wanted to make flowers out of marshmallows after I saw the idea in the book called What's New, Cupcake? I thought it was such a cute and simple idea, so I gave it a try. They were easy to make, however they were time consuming. In the end the finished product came out looking pretty cute :) If you want to make them for yourself all you have to do is cut miniature marshmallows in half diagonally. Then take the cut marshmallow and dip the cut side in colored sugar. Also cut a jumbo marshmallow in fours in dip in color sugar as well. Place the big marshmallow in the center of a frosted cupcake and then place the small marshmallow petals around the center until it looks like a flower. Have fun and I hope you enjoy making and eating them. :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails