Sunday, May 16, 2010

Star Wars Cake

This would be my latest project. It was for Jaxon; the little boy I babysit. He Really loves Star Wars, so his parents decided to throw him a Star Wars party for his birthday. At first I had no idea what I was going to do to the cake, but I did know that I wanted to make the Death Star for sure. Jaxon also helped me in designing the cake. While I would babysit Jaxon and his sister, he would tell me how he wanted his cake and draw it out for me, which I thought was cute. However some of the stuff he wanted I didn't do because it would be impossible. All in all I felt the finished product came good and I think everyone else did too. :)

Here is a close up look at the Death Star I made. And yes the Death Star is a cake.

This is the writing that I did on the cake. I wanted to be creative and have the writing go at an angle like in the beginning of the movie.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails