Thursday, March 18, 2010

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Since I woke up early today I felt like making something tasty to go with our breakfast, therefore I decided to go with chocolate chip muffins. My boyfriend thought they were good, but did not think they were a good breakfast food, but that is because he is not big on sweet things for breakfast. However, I thought they were good. And what is also good about these muffins is that you can add whatever you want to the mix. I wish I could have added blueberries or cranberries instead of chocolate chips, unfortunately I did not have any on me. To get the original recipe and see the other things that the original creator put in her muffins go to allrecipes.com and type in Best ever muffins. I will also provide you with the recipe below. Enjoy

Chocolate Chip Muffins

2 cups all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
¾ cup sugar
1 egg
1 cup milk
¼ cup vegetable oil

Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Stir the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together. Create a well in the center of the mixture. In a small bowl beat the egg with a fork. Add the milk and oil to the egg. Add all at once to the flour mixture and mix quickly and lightly with a fork until moist, do not beat. The batter will be lumpy. Either pour the batter into a paper lined muffin tin or for a smaller portion pour the batter into a paper lined cupcake pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails