Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Almond Crusted Chicken

A long time ago I was searching for a new chicken recipe and I came across this almond crusted chicken recipe in a magazine while I was working. After I first made the chicken I felt it needed something more. The original recipe called for plain almonds, well I thought it would taste a lot better if I used a flavored almond. That's why I chose to add the Almond Accents Roasted Garlic Caesar. It made it taste a lot better and my boyfriend agreed. As years passed I lost the recipe for the chicken, therefore I had to recreate it to the best of my knowledge. So below is the recipe for how I make the chicken now. Enjoy.
Almond Crusted Chicken

3 chicken breast (cut in half)
½ cup flour
1 package All Natural Almond Accents: Roasted Garlic Caesar (crushed) or any almonds you desire
Dash of pepper
1egg
2 Tbsp butter

Combine flour, crushed almonds, and pepper in a shallow dish. Beat the egg in another shallow dish. Dip the chicken breast in the egg and then coat the entire chicken breast in the flour mixture. Heat a skillet to medium-high heat and melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in the skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve with a nice side dish and enjoy.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm so making this real soon! Love your page Brandy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails