Friday, March 19, 2010

Ritz Cracker Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Snacks


This delicious and simple snack is something my mom has been making my sister and I since we were little girls. To this day I still make this snack and I plan to make it for my kids in the future. All you need is a few ingredients and you too can have a delicious snack. Depending on how hungry you are you can make a lot or just make a little bit if you are not as hungry. Either way I hope you enjoy this treat as much as I do.

Ritz Cracker Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Snacks

Ritz Crackers (as many as you want)
Peanut Butter
Miniature Marshmallows

Take a Ritz Cracker and spread a descent amount of peanut butter on it. Take three or four marshmallows and place on top of the peanut butter. Repeat until you have as many crackers as you desire. Place on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Broil them until the marshmallows start to turn golden brown on top. Let cool slightly so the peanut butter or marshmallows do not burn you. Enjoy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails