Friday, March 12, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I really love these cookies. I love them so much I make them at least once a month if not more. I got the recipe from the Nestle Toll House: Best-Loved Cookies cookbook. The only thing I did different is I added a lot more ground cinnamon because I feel it enhances the peanut butter flavor. Every time I make these cookies they don't last long, especially when they are warm and gooey. Well I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

1¼ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
¾ (1 ½ sticks) cup butter
½ cup sugar
½ cup packed brown sugar
½ cup peanut butter
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside. Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, and peanut butter in a mixer until creamy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time. Add chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails