Monday, March 22, 2010

Buttery Parmesan Knots

I got this recipe from my mom’s blog, whom got it from someone else’s blog. These knots are absolutely delicious. They are so good everyone fights for the last one, therefore in my house I sometimes have to double the recipe. So I hope you love these as much as I do.

Buttery Parmesan Knots

1 can (12 oz) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (the large kind like Grand’s)
¼ cup butter
3 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon Herb de Provence or Italian Seasoning

Preheat oven to 350ºF. Roll each biscuit into 12 inch ropes and tie into a knot; tucking the ends underneath. Place on a greased baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

In a small bowl melt the butter in the microwave. When done add the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and Herb de Provence to the melted butter. Brush the warm bread with the butter mixture and enjoy.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails