Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chicken Marsala


A while back I was reading my e-mails and one of the things I received was this recipe for chicken Marsala from Eat Better America. I never made chicken Marsala before and thought it looked absolutely delicious, as well as easy to make. Also what made me want to make it was that it was low in calories, which I thought was wonderful. After making it my boyfriend Tomas and I decided that this recipe was a keeper, and since then we have made it for dinner quite a few times. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did. :)
Chicken Marsala
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup sliced mushrooms
¼ cup herb de province or parsley
½ cup dry Marsala wine or dry sherry

Mix together the flour, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the mixture and shake off the excess flour mixture. Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over a medium-high heat. Cook the garlic, mushrooms, and herb de province in the oil for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the chicken and cook uncovered about 8 minutes until the chicken is brown. Add wine and cook uncovered for 8-10 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails