Monday, April 26, 2010

Chocolate Covered Strawberries


I just love chocolate covered strawberries, but I hate how much they cost when you buy them at a candy store or amusement parks. For the same price it cost to buy one chocolate covered strawberry you can make a whole bunch. Not only are they cheaper to make they are also extremely easy to make. Just recently my boyfriend asked me to make him some so he can take them to class. I was more than happy to help him out, plus I got to eat a few while I was at it. And I was happy to hear that his class loved them. Yay :)

Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Strawberries
Melting chocolates (I use the bag of cocoa flavored melting chocolates that you can buy at Michael’s)

Wash the strawberries and pat dry, set aside. Line a baking pan with waxed paper and set aside. Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe dish for 1 minute, stirring after every 30 seconds. If needed melt additional 30 seconds until chocolate is melted. Dip the strawberries one at a time in the chocolate then place on baking pan to harden. Repeat until you have no chocolate or strawberries left. If you like melt some white chocolate and drizzle with a spoon over the tops of the strawberries. Let harden and enjoy. :)



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey There! Go to my blog! I have an award for you!

    http://fromcupboardtocupboard.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails