Thursday, February 17, 2011

Roasted Asparagus with Herb de Provence


Roasted asparagus with Herb de Provence is one of the dishes that I made for our Valentine's Day dinner, along with the chicken Marsala which I have shared on my blog a while back. Anyways, my boyfriend Tomas loves asparagus prepared this way. Not only is it delicious it is very easy to make. I originally got the idea for this recipe from another recipe on all recipes, but when I went back to find it I couldn't remember what they called it and how they made it. Therefore I will share for you the way I made it. The measurements are an estimate, because depending on your taste you may want more or little of the seasonings listed below.
Roasted Asparagus with Herb de Provence
1 bunch of asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt, or regular salt
1 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons Herb de Provence
Preheat the oven to 450*F. Wash and cut the asparagus. Lay the asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the the tops of the asparagus and sprinkle the salt, pepper, and herb de Provence. Toss the asparagus to make sure evenly coated with the oil and seasonings. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Serve and enjoy. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails