Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brownie Bites With Heart Chocolate Centers


I know Valentine's Day was over a week ago, but I still wanted to share the treat that I made for my work. I was craving brownies so I wanted to make bite sized ones that involved no cutting. Now I was a little worried at first when I failed at making brownie bites a while back, but I didn't let it get to me and I attempted to make them again. Which they totally turned out great because this time I properly greased the mini muffin pan. Since it is no longer Valentine's you can put a different chocolate candy of your choice. Be creative and have fun when you make your own tasty brownie bites.
Brownie Bites With Heart Chocolate Centers
1 package of brownie mix (and ingredients listed on the back)
1 package of heart shaped chocolates, unwrapped
Festive sprinkles (optional)
Preheat the oven according to package directions. Mix the ingredients together according to package directions. Grease the mini muffin pan very well and fill with the brownie batter about half to three quarters way up. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and instantly insert chocolates in the center. Once all the chocolates are inserted sprinkle the sprinkles on top and remove from pan using a spoon or fork. Cool and enjoy :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails