Thursday, October 3, 2013

Box of Homemade Knitted Baby Hats


For my sister's baby shower, I wanted to give her something for the baby that I knew no one else would give her (or at least give it in a way that no one else would). I wanted to knit some baby hats, but I wanted to take it a step further. I found this very cute polka dot luggage box at HomeGoods and right away I knew what I wanted to do. I knitted six hats and arranged them in the box. Then I made a fake luggage tag, which doubled as a gift tag. What is great about this box is once the tissue is taken out, it will fit many more hats. Also it was a big hit at the baby shower, which made me feel good .



At first my Niece Marley wasn't able to enjoy the hats because since it was summer it was too hot. Now that the weather is getting cooler I am now receiving text with pictures of her wearing the hats I made. So as my sister shares the pictures of Marley wearing the hats I will then share them with you. As I post them I will come back to this post and create the link of the hats. Just click one of the names of the hats below and if I have made a post it will direct you to that page.


Baby Turban 
Gnome Hat
Pink Bow Hat
Long-Tailed Hat
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails