Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rib-Knit Baby Hat


This is my beautiful Niece Marley. Isn't she a cutie??? She is modeling the Rib-Knit Hat that I made for her, which I gave my sister at her baby shower in the box of knitted hats. Now that I finally have a picture of her wearing it I can share about the hat. I found this pattern on Raverly. It is super easy to make even a beginner knitter can make this. This hat can also be easily made in any size you want since there are no decreases or increases. Just continue knitting and purling in the round until you reach the desired size. Also since it is a baby hat it doesn't require a lot of yarn, so I used what I had in my stash. I hope whoever you knit this for enjoys it as much as Marley does. :)

Such a cute hat model :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails