Monday, August 6, 2012

Easy Knit Bunny



I was going to meet Jasey, my friend Bethany's new daughter, for the first time and I wanted to bring something for Jasey. So I decided that I would knit her something nice that she can cherish and keep for a long time. Well while browsing on Pinterest one day I came across this cute pin of a knitted bunny that my mom repinned from her browsing on Pinterest. When I clicked the link on the bunny it took me to my favorite knitting source called Ravelry, which I love, and the pattern was on there for free. Looking at the pattern I was amazed on how simple this pattern was. It was basically a knitted washcloth that when sewn up a certain way makes a cute bunny. So I pulled out some nice yarn from my yarn stash and got started right away. When it came to the tail I saw that others did a pom pom so I wanted to do one too. I never made a pom pom before so I went straight over to YouTube and watched a how to video on how to make the pom pom. I finished off the bunny by sewing some eyes on and tying a coral color bow around its neck. This bunny was so easy to make and took no time at all to make. I think I will be making more of these bunnies for all my friends that have babies that way they all can have a nice little had knitted bunny.  :)


If you decide to make your own knitted bunny the pattern can be found on Ravelry
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails