Monday, August 16, 2010

Chocolate Covered Blueberries

I have always made chocolate covered strawberries and I have even done bananas however for some reason it never occurred to me to make chocolate covered blueberries. Maybe it had something to do with the size, but after eating one I don't understand why I haven't thought of making them sooner. Usually I don't even eat fresh blueberries because I prefer them cooked but these were actually pretty good. Maybe it was the chocolate, who knows :) but whatever it was I know I will make these again. :)
Chocolate Covered Blueberries
1-2 6oz packages fresh blueberries
1 package milk or semi-sweet dipping chocolate
1/4 package of white dipping chocolate (optional)
Wash and dry the fresh blueberries, set aside. In a microwave safe bowl melt the chocolate, stirring every thirty seconds. Melt until smooth making sure you do not over cook the chocolate. Remove the chocolate from the microwave and dump your desired amount of blueberries into the chocolate. Gently stir, making sure you don't break the blueberries. Drop by spoonfuls onto a wax papered lined cookie sheet. Let sit until chocolate sets. You can put it in the fridge to speed up the process. Enjoy :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails