Saturday, July 24, 2010

Honey Graham S'mores



I have been so exhausted this week since my boyfriend Tomas and I got back from Disneyland and California Adventure. We had such a great time it was hard to go back to work. I can't wait until we get to go again. Well anyways lately have have had an obsession with S'mores. Last time I posted a recipe last time for S'more Bars, this time I have a recipe for Honey Graham S'mores. I found this recipe on the side of my Sunny Select Honey Grahams cereal box. These squares came out really good. They definitely did not last long in our house. If I did not make myself a small bag to take to work then I would have lucked out because they were gone when I woke up. Well I hope you enjoy these as much as we did. :)


Honey Graham S'mores


5 tbsp butter or margine

6 cups miniature marshmallows, divided

1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips

1/4 cup light corn syrup

1 tsp vanilla

8 cups honey graham cereal


Grease a 13x9inch pan and set aside. Measure out cereal into a large bowl and set aside. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt butter, 5 cups marshmallows, chocolate chips, and corn syrup over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; blend in vanilla. Add marshmallow mixture to the cereal, stir to coat evenly. Stir in remaining 1 cup marshmallows. Spread into the greased 13x9 inch pan. Cool completely; cut into bars and enjoy. :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails