Thursday, July 15, 2010

Chili Cheese Enchiladas

This is a very fast and simple meal that you can make and all you need is 3 ingredients. My mom use to make this for us all the time and now I make it for my boyfriend. Unfortunately, he doesn't care for this too much, but that is only because he is not a fan of meat. When he eats this he will eat around the meat. You can use a can of vegetarian chili instead, I just can not tell you how it will taste because I haven't tried that myself. Now this was the first time I made these using flour tortillas and would have to say I prefer the with corn tortillas because to me it taste better and it is not as chewy. One more thing about this recipe is you can make as much as you like, the only thing is this recipe makes only eight enchiladas so if you want more you will have to buy more ingredients to double it. Well I hope you enjoy this recipe. :)


Chili Cheese Enchiladas

Chili Cheese Enchiladas
1 can Hormel Chili No Beans
8 corn tortillas


About 4 cups or more shredded cheddar cheese (or cheese of your choice)
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 8 x 11 ½ in (or bigger) casserole dish and set aside. Lay out one tortilla and make a row of cheese across the tortilla. Roll up and place in the greased casserole dish. Repeat until all 8 enchiladas are filled or until you cannot fit anymore enchiladas in the dish. Next pour the can of chili across the tops and spread until evenly coated. Sprinkle a little cheese on top. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Enjoy

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails