Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chocolate Tunnel Angel Food Cake


Today I was going to make a pineapple angel food cake, that is until I turned the cake box over and saw a recipe for a Tuxedo Angel Food Cake. It looked so yummy that I decided to make that instead. The reason why I changed the name is because mine did not come out looking like theirs and instead mine looks like it has a chocolate tunnel going around it. Their recipe also called for making a frosting to drizzle on top, but I decided I did not need the extra calories. I wish I thought of this idea sooner because it is so tasty plus it is super easy to make. The only problem is I can't keep my hands off it.

Chocolate Tunnel Angel Food Cake

1 box angel food cake mix
3 Tbsp cocoa powder

Follow directions on the back of the angel food cake mix box. Pour half the batter into a tube pan. Add cocoa powder to remaining batter. Pour into pan on top of white batter. Bake according to directions on the back of the box. Cool and enjoy :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails