Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sprinkle Obsession


I have a confession to make, I am obsessed with sprinkles. I was organizing my sprinkle and cupcake wrapper shelf in my pantry and that is when I realized that there were more sprinkles in there than I thought I had. After counting them I found out I have 29 containers of sprinkles and some of those containers are sectioned off having four or more choices in each container. So I actually have tons of choices when it comes to what sprinkles I want to use. I don't know when this obsession began, but one thing I do know is most of these came from HomeGoods, where I work. We always get in different types of sprinkles at great prices, so I just can't resist their beautiful shapes and colors. Also whenever I see a new container of sprinkles I don't have, I start thinking of a the things I can do if I had those sprinkles, so I buy them. Some may say that I have enough sprinkles, but I know that I will probably be buying some again in the near future, especially if it is a color or shape that I wont be able to resist. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails