Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Garlic Bread with Garlic Butter


This garlic bread is absolutely amazing, so amazing it was devoured in no time leaving no leftovers. Usually I make my garlic bread by spreading butter and sprinkling cheese and garlic, but now I think I will be making it this way for now on. It is made using garlic butter. Once in a while I will make this butter and all we would do is spread some on our warm dinner rolls. Well last night I decided that I should spread some on a roll of French bread sliced in half and broiled in the oven. I am glad I did because it came out amazing. Now I originally got this recipe from Allrecipes but I changed it around. Well I hope you get a chance to try this garlic bread or at least try the butter on something else.

Garlic Bread with Garlic Butter

1 cup butter, softened
3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon Herb de Provence seasoning
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon Spanish Hot paprika

Directions

In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika. Mix until smooth. Spread the butter all over the French bread. Place on a baking sheet and place under broiler until the bread begins to turn a nice golden brown. Slice and enjoy. :)




Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails