Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brownie Mallow Bars




So I have to admit that I have been a little lazy lately. When I get off work I usually come home and do nothing. Therefore my laziness has taken a toll on my creations as well as my blog. So I am going to try and get out of my lazy rut and get back to posting things on my blog again, especially since I do have a lot I can post about. So to get things started up again I made these really delicious brownies that I found in my Taste of Home Cookbook. They are so easy to make I don't know why I didn't think of it myself. Well I hope you enjoy and I will be back real soon. :)




Brownie Mallow Bars

1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
1 tablespoon butter
1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal


Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Pour into greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes. Top with marshmallows; bake 3 minutes longer (marshmallows will not be completely melted). Cool on a wire rack.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in cereal; spread over brownies. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm before cutting.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails