Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fresh Blackberry Cobbler


Tomas and I just love cobbler. Yesterday I was at the grocery store I saw that blackberries were on sale. So I grabbed a few baskets of blackberries and decided that I would make a cobbler for us. We were both very glad I did because it tasted wonderful. Now I have posted a cobbler on here before and I just so happens to be the same recipe as last time, besides I used a different fruit this time. I just had to share this recipe again because it very easy to make and it is very versatile. All you have to do is substitute whatever fruit you like for the blackberries, but I do recommend the fresh blackberries because it was super delicious. Whatever you decide to do I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. :)

Fresh Blackberry Cobbler
3 baskets fresh blackberries, washed and dried
Topping:
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
½ cup butter

Place blackberries in a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish or any baking dish of your choice. In a separate bowl mix sugar, flour, and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over fruit mixture. Bake at 400ºF for 30-45 minutes or until topping is a nice golden brown. Enjoy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails