Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Knitted Scarf


It has been way too long since my last post. There were a lot of thing going on in my life to the point I had no time to do any blogging. One of the reasons why I have not had any time was because of my recent obsession with knitting. I started knitting at the end of September, and since then I have made a lot of nice things for myself as well as for others. The red scarf above was the very first scarf that I ever made. It is just a basic garter stitch on a size 15 knitting needles. I can't remember what kind of yarn it was, but I can say it is thick and soft. This scarf took me no time at all to make and I was very proud of myself for being able to make it. Now I have made much nicer scarfs, but I was always be proud of the first one I ever made.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails