Sunday, June 20, 2010

Chocolate Strawberry Cake

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. I wasn't able to spend actual fathers day with my dad, therefore I went home the previous day to spend time with him. I was so glad that I got to spend time with him as well as the rest of my family. I thought that it would be nice if I made my dad a small cake. So I decided to make a cake using fresh strawberries. So what I did was I made a small 6-inch white cake. I then cut the cake in half and spread some chocolate frosting (out of the can) on top of the bottom layer. Next I sliced some strawberries and arranged them on the top of the frosting. Then I spread a little frosting on the bottom and placed that layer on top of the strawberries. Then I used the remaining frosting and covered the rest of the cake and gave it a nice border. Last I arranged some fresh strawberries around it. My dad ended up loving it and said it tasted good. Well hope you enjoy. :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails