Thursday, February 14, 2013

DIY $2 Perfume Plate


I wanted something pretty to display my perfumes on in my bathroom. Well the idea came to me while browsing on Pinterest when I came across a bunch of links showing how to make a desert plate from just a small plate and a candle stick. Some people painted theirs but I decided to keep mine plain and simple. So I went to the Dollar Tree and bought 1 glass desert plate and 1 glass candle stick. I went home and right away I made my plate. I was so happy with the finished product I decided I wanted to make another to put Tomas colognes on. This plate stand was so easy to make I know I will be making more again for parties and as gifts. :)


Perfume/ Desert Plate

1 glass plate
1 glass candle stick
Aleene's Glass and Bead Glue

Gently squeeze some glass and bead glue around the top of the candle stick where the plate is going to go (the reason you want to use this glue is because it dries clear and has a strong bond). Place the plate on top of the candle stick, but make sure it is centered while doing it. Next set it in a place to dry and set before using. After its dried, enjoy your plate stand however you choose :)


Here is how cute it looks with a few cupcakes on top :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails