Thursday, July 5, 2012

Knitted Heart Blanket


When I found out that my friend Bethany was going to be having a baby I instantly went home and started looking up things on Ravelry that I can knit for a baby. I found a lot of cute things that I can make, however I did not want to start making anything until I knew what she was having. Well when I found out she was going to have a girl, named Jasey Rae, I instantly decided that I wanted to make a blanket with hearts. As a child I had a crocheted blanket with hearts in it that my mom made for me, therefore I thought it would be nice for me to make one for Jasey Rae. The blanket was part of my gift at Bethany's baby shower and she absolutely loved it and I am pretty sure Jasey Rae will love and appreciate it as well.   

The pattern used to make the blanket was called Baby Love Blanket by Renae Jones and I found it on Ravelry. The needles used were size 8 29in. The yarn I used was Lion Brands Pound of Love. I chose white because I felt it made it look very elegant, but any color will look just as nice. 


Here is a close up of the heart details <3

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails